Undoubtedly, acquiring a real estate without financing is done uphill for the common citizens. Fortunately for all, there are many financial institutions that offer a wide range of mortgage loans among their services. Here we show you in a global way what are the requirements for a mortgage loan.
Requirements for a mortgage loan
Each financial institution places its own requirements when receiving the application for a mortgage loan. However, these collections are very similar, by which they can be generalized. This is logical, and all financial institutions request the requirements with the same common objective.
The requirements are as follows:
- Mortgage application duly completed, signed and with footprint.
- Labor certification showing salary, date of entry, position and type of contract with date of issue no more than 30 days.
- Removable payroll last month.
- Copy Certificate of income and withholdings and / or income statement of the last taxable year.
- If you are independent excerpt from the last three months, supporting documents of your activity and tax document.
- If you are a pensioner, certification of the entity, removable from the payments of the last 3 months.
Documentation to present
If you meet the requirements, you can then make the respective request, delivering the following documents.
- Photocopies of the card with right index fingerprint and signature.
- Income support.
- Proof of address in the name of the applicant.
- Copy of the deed of sale
- Original Certificate of Tradition and Freedom